The current version: 1.3.3
Date of publication: 10-11-2011 r.
Author: Krzysztof Furtak
Description: Plugin shows/indicates progress bar that has been made on projects or articles.
Demo: on this website
The new version of kk progress bar plugin is available here:
Installation KK Progress Bar:
- Unpack files from the patch you have purchased.
- Copy folder ‚kkprogressbar’ to a folder on your own server. To do it you might want to use programs meant for establishing connection with FTP server (personally, I would recommend FileZilla program. You can find guide on how to use it here). All the data needed for establishing connection with FTP server should go together with a purchased server.
- Next, log in to the administrative panel of your blog.
- Go to the tab called ‚Plugins’.
- Find plug-in called ‚KK Progress bar’ and click on ‚Activate’
- On the left hand side, ‚KK Progress bar’ tab should appear. From that tab, you can manage your plug-in.
You can buy this plugin here:
Plugin kk progress bar shows/indicates progress that has been made on projects or articles.
Tag can be inserted in a random place on web pages or in articles. Tag has to hold one attribute: * „IDKKPB” is a mandatory one. The ID of progress bar needs to be provided (example: `idkkpb = „3”`) Correct tag should be as following: kkprogress bar idkkpb=”xx”
Thanks to a new support page you can do the following:
1. Report an error of a product.
2. Present your idea on how to develope a product.
3. There is no need to register to present your idea…
4. … but if you decide to register, you will have lots of options that allow you to follow how your idea develops.
5. Check how a product evolves and what new functions will be implemented in upcoming versions.
(…) much – no – MUCH better than the free version on WordPress. I bought it and installed. Great work! Best, Michael
Hello, very nice plugin(…)
Hi i really like your plugin.
*NEW: Can insert image to project description
*FIX: Change name of the function register_mysettings()
*FIX: Change cloud code with a description of the project
*CHANGE: Update the Russian translation (thank you TAIFUN)
*FIX: Russian translation has been updated= 1.3 =
*NEW: Tag allows you to either turn a cloud on or off
*NEW: Editor which allows to change progress bar description
*NEW: Option which allows to turn off message showing progress of project
*NEW: Adding translation in Russian
*FIX: Problem with apostrophes and quotation marks has been fixed
*FIX: Function centering cloud with description has been fixed